The Supreme Court of South Carolina
RE: Revised/Created Uniform Expungement Forms
Pursuant to the provisions of S.C. Constitution Article V, § 4,
IT IS ORDERED that the following forms, all bearing revision or creation dates of 07/2015, are approved for use in the General Sessions Courts, Family Courts, Magistrate Courts and Municipal Courts statewide.
- Order for Destruction of Arrest Records (General Sessions) (SCCA 223A)
- Order for Destruction of Arrest Records, Diversion Disposition (General Sessions) (SCCA 223B)
- Motion and Order for Expungement Of Juvenile Records (Family Court) (SCCA 492)
- Motion and Order for Expungement Of Juvenile Records –Not Guilty (Family Court) (SCCA 492NG)
- Order for Destruction of Arrest Records (Magistrate/Municipal Court) (SCCA 223C)
- Expungement Objection Transmittal (Magistrate/Municipal Court) (SCCA 223D)
These forms will be made available on the South Carolina Judicial Department's website at www.sccourts.org/forms. The provisions of this Order are effective immediately and shall remain in effect unless amended or revoked by subsequent Order of the Chief Justice.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
s/Jean H. Toal
Jean H. Toal
Chief Justice of South Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina
July 31, 2015